imagine a video game where you create a hero whose destiny is to save everyone, but throughout the game you start making harder and more questionable decisions, and the game gets darker and darker. and in the end you’re just standing there, clutching the controller and finally realizing you were playing the villain all along
no mom i already have a job its called being hardcore
i need more redeeming qualities my amazing sense of humor isnt getting me anywhere
Oh awesome~ so this is probably super late since I haven’t been on tumblr in a long time but… Here goes:
1. I have a girlfriend and she is adorbs
2. I am in an ap psychology class and I adore it
3. I am hopefully on my way to being fluent in French
4. I adore polish history
5, I want to be a writer some day
6. I love to rp, seriously if anyone wants to just message me
7. I have spent so much time on homework since school started I pretty much forgot what I used to do when I don’t have homework
8. I really want a hug right now
9. I’m not very good at drawing but I like it
10. Everything I love to do is frustrating because I wish I was better at it.
-- my cousin, art student (via toroheicho)
These almond cookies are very aggressive.
me: *forgets what im talking about and points out dog*
this is painfully accurate.